Aromatic Pipe Tobaccos
What is an "aromatic" pipe tobacco? Simply put, an aromatic tobacco is one in which a non-tobacco flavor additive has been applied to the leaf as a top dressing in order to produce a specific aroma when the tobacco is smoked. Some of the more common flavor additives include:
• fruits such as cherry, lemon, orange, plum, and raspberry
• spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla
• condiments such as honey and molasses
• beans and nuts such as almond, hazelnut, cocoa (chocolate), coffee, and tonka
• liquors such as bourbon, cognac, rum, and whiskey
Below are the aromatic pipe tobacco blends available at The Story Teller's Pipe©. Clicking on the link in the far right column will open the blend's product page.