The Comoy's of London #87 Woodstock 1/4 Bent smoking pipe shown here features a 1/4 bent Zulu bowl with a natural color and pebble grain finish. Handcrafted using the finest Italian briar, the conical bowl and tapered bore that follows the bowl’s contours allows tobacco flavors to get better with every puff.
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 5.78 in/146.92 mm
- Weight: .8 oz/22.68 g
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in/45.46 mm
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in/34.18 mm
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in/21.92 mm
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in/33.06 mm
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France
$99.00 Regular Price