Rossi's new Rubino Antico 8802 smoking pipe features a rich, deep red hand-brushed stain on a smooth finish that superbly accentuates the fine grain of this Canadian style. Paired with a bright nickel band and a black vulcanite stem, the classic English shape of the Rubino Antico 8802has been adeptly produced in the Italian style with its more prominent heel.
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 6.10 in./155.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy