Rossi's Rubino Antico 8320 smoking pipe features the plumply round "Author" shape in all of its charming glory. With its smooth hand-brushed ruby finish that accentuates the briar's grain and short, stout shank, bent stem, and bright nickel ring, the Rubino Antico 8320 sports very graceful, yet masculine, curves.
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy