The Comoy's of London Bent Blue Riband #337 shown here features a "Prince" bowl in a natural briar withour finish and a black vulcanite stem. Hand-crafted using the finest Italian briar, it is a perfect example of understated elegance that will patina nicely with age and use.
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 5.87 in./149.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.27 oz./35.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.76 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France