Savinelli's Porto Cervo 316KS Italian briar smoking pipe, named after the seaside town in Northern Sardinia featured in the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me, features a Pot bowl with a classic dark rusticated finish and smooth, softly rounded rim in a contrasting warm stain, twin slim brass bands accentuating a smooth briar band, and a black, slight bent vulcanite stem. A true masterpiece of understated elegance ... shaken, not stirred.
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy