The Comoy's of London #184 Apple Bent Traditional pipe shown here features a smooth bent Apple bowl that is almost seamlessly paired with a black vulcanite stem. Hand-crafted using the finest Italian briar, it fits comfortably in hand and the bend is proportioned and balanced well-enough to be easily clenched. Another pipe with understated elegance!
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 5.70 in./144.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.62 oz./45.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.09 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.87 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France