1897 commemorates the year of Erik Paul's birth in the Stokkebye family for which this 4th Generation 1897 Bent Pot smoking pipe is named. Featuring the Burnt Sienna dark contrasting stain on a smooth finish to dramatically highlight the grain, it's paired with a Limited Edition brass band and saddle stem. With a solid feel in the hand and a large bowl, this 1897 pipe is handcrafted with distinction.
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurement given are approximate.
- Length: 5.83 in/148.08 mm
- Weight: 2.22 oz/62.88 g
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in/46.99 mm
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in/36.07 mm
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in/21.59 mm
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in/47.24 mm
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark