The 4th Generation 1982 Dark Porter shown here features a Dublin bowl with beautiful grain in a smooth finish mounted with an acrylic stem fitted into a bronze ring and the pipe shank. Named after Erik Stokkebye's aromatic "1982" tobacco, this briar tobacco pipe has a great feel and weight in the hand!
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark