Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation smoking pipes are handcrafted in Denmark using the finest quality briar. Featured here is the 1931 pipe sporting a bent Brandy shape in a smooth Burnt Sienna finish that sets off its distinguished graining, a brass band, and a black acrylic stem. It comes with its own leather pouch and box.
The pipe pictured is the pipe you will receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 5.55 in/141.07 mm
- Weight: 1.9 oz/55g
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in/47.72 mm
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in/42.39 mm
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in/21.08 mm
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in/46.63 mm
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark