This 4th Generation 1882 Dark Porter features a dark sandblasted finish, a Brandy bowl, and an acrylic stem fitted into a bronze ring and the pipe shank. Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1882" blend, this hand-crafted briar pipe is sure to provide years of enjoyable smoking experiences.
The pipe pictured is the pipe you will receive.
All measurements give are approximate.
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.13 oz./60.33 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark