Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation 1855 Vintage Natural smoking pipe is named to commemorate the year of Erik Peter's birth, the first of the Stokkebye family to enter into the tobacco manufacturing industry. Handmade by Neerup, this pipe features the Danish take on a bent Brandy shape, stunning grain, a generous sized chamber, and the Limited Edition brass band accent. The pictures do not do this pipe justice!
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 4.83 in/122.45 mm
- Weight: 2.24 oz/63.50 g
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in/54.12 mm
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in/43.18 mm
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in/22.86 mm
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in/45.73 mm
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark