Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation 1855 Vintage Natural smoking pipe is named after his tobacco mixture of the same name. Handmade by Neerup, this pipe features the Danish take on a bent Brandy shape, stunning grain, a generous sized chamber, and the special edition brass band accent. The pictures do not do this pipe justice!
The pipe pictured is the pipe you receive.
All measurements given are approximate.
- Length: 4.83 in/122.45 mm
- Weight: 2.24 oz/63.50 g
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in/54.12 mm
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in/43.18 mm
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in/22.86 mm
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in/45.73 mm
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark